Thursday, April 1, 2010

emily's jobs...

Hey Team..
So this is what I wrote down that I need to do in the next couple of days.

Do the business cards (Experiment and try to find the best way..) and post on tues
Artworks for the poster (3)
Scan textured paper for some of the backgrounds
Write individual artists statment
Create a larger wood block for the box

If you guys can think of anything else then comment away!
And I am more than happy to write some sections of the book and play around more with stationary. Just let me know, and especially let me know if anyone feels like they have too much to do..send it my way!

2 comments:

  1. hi em i feel you have quite a bit on your plate as is.

    if you can concentrate on getting that all done then me and jesse will do everything else on this end.

    i just re edited your photo so it is not so light. ill write a blog in a sec with what i need to do and then post up these new photos!

    happy easter~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Annie just do what your doing and if you get bored aka done then we can think of swinging you some stuff.

    I was thinking of giving you ideas for the 3 pictures but I think your creative enough to come up with them, the ydon't have to relate to design.

    ReplyDelete