Tuesday, April 6, 2010

business cards and paper scans...
















alright. business cards are in the post, but there is really only one that I think is deep enough that I did in time to send. I'm doing more and will send more tomorrow, but with the extras you can try doing the other side.

I played with ink but I think it will be hard to make it not bleed over the edge as this seems to be quite unpredictable. See what you think when the cards arrive and let me know because I can happily keep trying. ps sorry the pic is so blurry..didn't realise til now..
Here are a couple of scans of paper, I'll rapid share them if you want any. just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. so how'd you achieve the good indent? Was that was the water soaked or just a little water on it? Any chance of getting a straighter line up between indent and cardboard, looks a bit off, I suggest mesuring the distance from center of indent to edge and using that as an aligning tool.

    ReplyDelete