Friday, April 2, 2010

business cards...

Just letting you guys know how the business cards are going. I've been putting them under bricks which is mostly successful. Not quite deep enough but each time it gets better. I'll keep trying different things. I've done a few artworks for the poster but I'll play on the computer with them more.. My next two days are pretty busy but hopefully I'll post some stuff up soon. Also, was just looking throught the blog for individual report thing and blackout was a name I put in my first post...ha! because our use of this name can't get any more ironic..
hope you guys have a brilliant easter!

1 comment:

  1. awesome to hear. How are the artworks coming? I'd suggest putting the biz cards aside for now and focus on them, if you can't get the biz cards to work perfect just send us the imprint as well. Actually can you do that regardless?

    ReplyDelete