Monday, April 5, 2010

...




Ok, so this is where I am at. Business cards are finally working, wetting with hot water first and then using three clamps to hold it is the best way. I'll send the few that worked out tomorrow. Do you want me to fill the inprint with ink? I'm not sure.


The artworks, I've done a few various things. I'll put two up, the first is a photo and the second a watercolour... Didn't really plan on the different mediums but there you go. Let me know what you think. If neuther is suitable that is fine, just let me know where your thoughts are heading. Also, for the third I was thinking of using some of the barcode stuff, I inversed the watercolour one I did and am liking it...
(Also, I did just get a bit excited about inversing so let me know if it is too much...)
I'll wait for a bit of feedback!


3 comments:

  1. Well at first I was thinking a dark work on white, and then we make the white out of broad brush strokes but these could work too, I thought that the works would be a bit more figurative but these could work fine too. I'll place them in and see how they work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey put them in there is actually going to have to be some restrictions sorry </3

    this was the style I was thinking, of course I'm not trying to force your creativity in any direction or way, I know you can't just up and copy someone style,

    but check out Ian Francis, he has this drippy textured, minimalism with realistic portions, I thin kit works good as prints -- I'm just thinking figurative for a poster is all. With a ratio of basically your cloud watercolours width as it's height if that makes sense.

    http://www.subaquatica.com/images/IANFRANCISHIA06.jpg

    this was the drawing I was thinking of as being the kinda thing in it, tho not to that standard as we have time restrictions, see how it on white and I was thinking it's on the white as the white had been very quickly painted there.

    of course, this is all up in the air but you said you wanted some feedback so here it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and annie where just chatting and we think it's silly you create 3 pictures, I mean 2 of them are just going to be in our booklet so how about you just create one good one and we can explain there'd be multiples in the book.

    ReplyDelete