Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some sites to look at

So the two sites I was showing you guys the other day were packaging and resumes.

I really think there could be something there in making our identity ... really smart like these examples. Really play up the barcode and have clever business cards which utilise barcodes.

e.g. our Business card could be a cardboard box or a packet of gum type thing? you know like in a box.. and the barcode is our logo and ... yeah

anyway I'll have a think about it and get back to you guys tomorrow. What the bad news I wanted to say is that I went to Canberra today and then got home and went to work and I'm so so buggered and have a headache so I really can't think of any ideas :( I'm SORRY I really did wanna try and come up with some logo concepts

but instead I will go to sleep and dream up lovely ideas for our stationery!


No comments:

Post a Comment