Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Names




Alright, this is our new blog for "NAME PENDING", anyway here are some ideas I've come up with."to be..."
"to be or not to be" = "√4b²" which "= 2b or -2b"
"HALF TONE"
"Devour" which I have a logo for but am not uploading as it too... cli
che I guess, it's the word with a worm teeth inside the 'o'.
"Kerning" as a name, but it looks like keming. GETIT.

"BOP" or "BEBOP" but I've come up with a logo for them and it really doesn't work.
"the new black"
"black is the new black"
other names:
"ball and chain"
"Snake versus sparrow"
"Born a pirate" <-- have an image but need to scan it, tho it's not that good.
"Play on words" with the a being a play symbol. Hurp-durp.

"The new black" or "black is the new black" works by having a UV spotting over the top the warm black colours thus making it visible on stationary, we could do that by getting a dye cut
made up of our letters in metal cookie cutter stamps and stamping out clear contact sheet for books and placing it over the top to make the words. get my drift? doya.

for a website the words would just both be on different black one warm one cold, it should be easily recognisable, regardless even if you can't read it, if we ma
ke the grunge good enough our identity will be a square of grunge, with the words in it just hard to read. I like the idea. There also some way to make the black double print so it will print black on top of black and double layer it.

----ADDITIONAL NAMING DONE JOINT WORK ANNIE JESSE---

I'll let annie put up her name and concepts but this is the idea I came upon when using her name frame corner, I find that frame isn't designer enough, but crop is this is my play with it.

CROP--"SOMETHING" ie:






1 comment: