Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hey my nets been broken since what feels like forever

so thats why i havnt been able to upload the blog i said i was going to with everything that we wanna do.

and i came to uni now to use the net and write it but i forgot my book with the notes in it. DOH.

soo.

10am at building 17 tomo right?

We need to make sure by then we know about:

• Robin and using the printmaking room
• Typewriter font scans and postcard scans
• Website mockups
• Box mockups
• Everything else mockups
• Ideas for making the tshirt, stickers and magnets.. will we make these - if so how?

I have started making the Styleguide, some proposal mockups of the newsletter and the poster.

I'm going out of my mind without the internet though! argh. lol see yall all tomo

1 comment:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/396476748/Website.rar.html

    ReplyDelete